HORIBA LAQUATWIN PH METER
A handy portable pH meter suitable for testing a variety of substances. Features a glass electrode and requires only a small sample size. Easy to use and lightweight.
- Measures samples as small as 150 µ
- Up to 3 point auto calibration
- Automatic range selection
- Automatic shut-off
- Slope adjustment
- Powered by 2 CR2032 lithium batteries
- Includes a hard carrying case, batteries, & instructions
- Also included: 14ml bottle of pH 7.01 & 4.01 calibration solution & deionized water
This pocket sized meter is portable and can be used anywhere. This meter can be used anywhere that highly accurate pH readings are required and where sample sizes are particularly small. Very useful not just for agricultural purposes, but anywhere that an alkaline or acidity value of a liquid is needed. To use immerse tip in sample or place a small amount directly onto the ion selective membrane; pH results are instantly displayed on the convenient 3-1/2-digit LCD.
The LAQUA Twin pH meter features a glass electrode sensor protected by a slide-open sensor cover. The cartridge-type sensor is simple to replace if needed. This meter has an easy to read LCD scale, and measures from pH 2 to pH 12 with an accuracy of 0.1 pH. Measures 6 1/2″ long and weighs only 2 oz. pH reference solution is sold separately.
USEFUL FOR MEASURING:
- Soil pH
- Plant leaf sap
- Urine and saliva
- Foliar and hydroponic fertilizers
- Acidity of rain and drinking water
- Juices and milk