Nihon Kohden ECG-3150 Cardiofax C
Nihon Kohden ECG-3150 Cardiofax C has an advanced filtering technology that eliminates noise with waveform distortion.
Nihon Kohden ECG-3150 Cardiofax C has an analysis program that provides you over 200 findings with a detailed description. In this way, when there is accurate data, the diagnosis is made faster and easier.
It has a 5-inch color TFT screen which realizes 12-lead waveform monitoring and reduces the chance to redo the test. The last three minutes of all ECG files can be stored in the internal memory. As its memory has a large capacity, data storage and sudden arrhythmia can be detected.
Nihon Kohden ECG-3150 Cardiofax C weighs only 1,1 kg and in combination with its compact size, it can be moved extremely easily. Also, its battery has a long life (~ 180 minutes), making it suitable for use at any time.
Supports various data transfer modes such as:
- Data is output via wired LAN or built-in wireless LAN module
- DICOM communication realizes integration with PACS and RIS easily
- “Web Server” function provides a simple and unique solution for data management.
- Data saved in Cardiofax C can be accessed, reviewed and extracted as a PDF file via web browser
Details of Nihon Kohden ECG-3150 Cardiofax C :
- 12-lead ECG device
- 3 recording channels
- Large TFT color screen, 800×480 dpi
- Easy to use
- Compact and lightweight
- Internal memory: 800 ECG
- USB flash 3000 ECG
- Integrated printer
- Paper speed : 25, 50 mm / s
- Registration paper width: 63 mm cable hanger, KH-100D – USB flash drive DTSE9G2 / 16 GB or equivalent
- Wireless LAN module, QI-330D
- Battery life: 180 minutes, SB- 301DC
- Dimensions: 260x75x172 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
Cardiofax C (ECG-3150) supports various types of data output, which is wired via LAN or a built-in wireless LAN module.
With the patient query function, patient data can be downloaded to the Cardiofax C to align with the upcoming ECG examination. Together with the ECG portfolio and the data interface and workflow management tool polaris.one, a strong combination is available. The “Web Server” of the Cardiofax C provides a simple solution for basic data management (review and extraction as a PDF file via web browser*).