DURAN® Measuring Cylinders, Hexagonal Base, Class B, Borosilicate Glass 25ml
DURAN® Measuring cylinders are for holding measuring varying amounts of liquids. The measuring cylinders of Class B have a line graduation and a white scale. Volume content tolerances for measuring and mixing cylinders conform to DIN and ISO accuracy limits. Thus the desired concentration can be precisely created. The batch certificates for the mixing cylinders are also available to download online. DURAN® Measuring cylinders are for holding measuring varying amounts of liquids.
- Calibration is based on the poured in volume (“In”) at a + 20 °C reference temperature
- Large hexagonal base equipped with three knobs which increase its stability and prevent the cylinder from rolling
- A uniform wall thickness over the entire measuring range prevents wedge errors
- Fired-on, highly durable white print
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- The volume content tolerances conform to accuracy Class B